|E-Journal/Magazine titles (library holdings)||Publisher||Remarks||Available in EDS|
|Asia-Pacific Journal of Research in Early Childhood Education (since 2003) fulltext 2003-||PECERA||Free access|
|Australasian Journal of Early Childhood fulltext 2003-||Early Childhood Australia||
|Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood (since 2000) fulltext 2000-||SAGE||√|
|Early Years (since 1982) fulltext 1997-||Taylor & Francis||√|
|European Early Childhood Education Research Journal (since 1993) fulltext 1997-||Taylor & Francis||√|
|International Journal of Early Years Education (since 1993) fulltext 1997-||Taylor & Francis||√|
|Journal of Childhood Studies (since 2011) fulltext 2011-
Former title: Canadian Children (since 2009) fulltext 2009-
Contact Library staff to access Canadian Children
|Journal of Early Childhood Research (since 2003) fulltext 2003-||SAGE||√|
|Young Children||NAEYC||Contact library staff|
|Young Exceptional Children||SAGE||√|
|E-Journal/Magazine titles (library holding)||Publisher||Remarks|
|Education, Citizenship and Social Justice (since 2006) fulltext 2014||SAGE|
|Global Media and Communication (since 2005) fulltext 2013-2014||SAGE|
|Journal of Studies in International Education(since 1997) fulltext 2014||SAGE|
|Journal of Visual Culture (since 2002) fulltext 2015||SAGE|
|Journalism & Mass Communication Educator (since 1967) fulltext 2013-2014||SAGE|
|Philosophy Now (since 1991) fulltext 1991-||Philosophy Now|
|The Spectator||The Spectator (1828)||Contact library staff|
|TIME online||TIME||Contact library staff|
|New York Times News Access
Newspaper Access - Get access of four edition of New York Times: US, International, Chinese & Spanish
The Learning Network - Includes Word of the Day, Article comparison, Teaching Skills & Topics sharing
Student Contest - Join NYT Student Contest and share with international students
Debate Corner - Invites knowledgeable outside contributors to discuss news events and other timely issues
Corner Office - Talk to CEO, Conversation about leadership & Management
Times Video - Multi-media channels
Electronic Resources Copyright Warning
Use of all databases and electronic journals (hereafter referred to as "the Resources") subscribed by the Yew Chung Community College Library are legally governed by license agreements signed by the Library and the publishers / vendors. The common clauses are as follows:
- Only the authorized YCCC Library users are allowed to access the Resources in the authorized paths and methods.
- The Resources are protected by the copyright laws.
- Users must comply with the license agreements and the copyright laws.
- In compliance with the copyright laws, authorized users may download, save, or print a reasonable portion of text, search results or other information from these resources solely for studying, teaching, or research purposes.
- Altering, recompiling, systematic or programmatic and continuous downloading / copying (for example, downloading entire or most of the journal issues), reselling, redistributing, publishing or republishing of any journal text, output, search results, or other information in any form or medium is strictly prohibited.
- The use of the Resources is governed by license agreements which prohibit access via robotic tools.
Violation of the agreements will cause the following:
- Publishers / vendors may suspend or terminate the Library access to the Resources.
- Patrons are fully responsible for any legal consequences arising from infringement of applicable copyright laws.